NOTICES FROM THE OLD ROAD SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST CHURCH
SABBATH NOVEMBER 2, 2019
- All men of the Old Road congregation are asked to remain for a brief meeting with Bro Enoch Anthony following the divine Hour Service.
- This afternoon, the AY Department’s special guest will be Aids Program Manager from the Aids Secretariat Ms. Delcora Williams. She will be making a presentation on HIV/AIDS at 4pm sharp. The main goal of this program is to assist in creating awareness of the virus and the ramifications of contracting. HIV/AIDS is real and can affect everyone, therefore, all are invited to come on out and support this informative program. See you there!
- Please be reminded that our power packed week of revival continues tomorrow night at 7 and continues throughout the week except on Thursday night with a culmination next Sabbath morning. All are asked to come on out and remember to invite other family members, friends and neighbors to receive a blessing.
- Individuals who need to access the Children’s Division and the Dorcas room out of church hours for whatever reason, are kindly asked to inform Bro Enoch Anthony way in advance so that the necessary arrangements can be made. His contact numbers are 462-8335 or 728-0959. Your usual cooperation is anticipated.
- Prostate cancer is a growing concern for men in Antigua and Barbuda; therefore, it is important that we educate ourselves about the disease. The AY Department will be inviting Dr. Adrian Rhudd to make a presentation next Sabbath afternoon 9th Nov on prostate at 4 o’clock sharp. A special request was made by Dr. Rhudd to ensure that the men of the church turn out in their numbers. Women, the men will need your support so therefore everyone is invited. Come on out and bring a friend.
- Sabbath November 16, 2019 will be Investment day. Start making preparations now.
- The Church extends belated birthday or anniversary greetings to all who celebrated during the course of the week; Sis Susanna Appleton celebrated yesterday. May God continue to bless her abundantly. Happy Birthday or Anniversary to all who are celebrating today; Sis Lornamay Browne is celebrating her sweet 16 today. May God continue to pour out his blessings on her. We also want to extend advance birthday or anniversary wishes to all who will be celebrating during the course of the upcoming week. May God continue to bless all of you abundantly.
- Let us continue to pray for our sick, shut-in and missing members especially Sis Altagracia Richardson who is hospitalized and keep her family circle in our prayers.
- The Church family extend condolences to individuals who are mourning the loss of a family member or loved one. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Let us also keep in prayer other sick and shut in members of our community, pregnant and nursing mothers, school and college students, individuals who are affected by natural disasters and most of all, keep praying for one another.
Food for Thought – Money will never give us eternal life. Fame will never give us eternal life. Only Jesus Christ will give us eternal life.